• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Harness Question 6.5 NA to 6.5 TD

DmentdDan

I have done serches on this topic but only get back results for people swapping the 6.2 with 3 speed to 6.5 NA or 6.5 TD. Of course the swap for them would need a harness but here is my question. Going from 6.5 NA to 6.5 TD and leaving the 4 speed that is already there alone, is there a way the 6.5 NA harness could be used for 6.5 TD swap?

A2 harness = PFFFF 6150014123192 19207 12446828 from the TM. for "6.5 engine"

Retiredwarhorses

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can, but I don’t, the turbo harness routes to the front of the motor and is preformed to route that way. Many of the connections move to different spots, some are even eliminated as turbo trucks moved those connections to the body harness, either way, you will require splicing some connections.

DmentdDan

You can, but I don’t, the turbo harness routes to the front of the motor and is preformed to route that way. Many of the connections move to different spots, some are even eliminated as turbo trucks moved those connections to the body harness, either way, you will require splicing some connections.
Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks