• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anybody seen this truck ?

Bolkbich

I just won a m929 dump at New Castle,DE 11001/5189 towed on to lot can anybody give me a heads-up what might be wrong with this truck before i ride down with a low boy trailer any help would be appreciated thanks ted

Attachments

Bolkbich

The descripton said "towed on to lot" so im bracing for the worst. I have plenty of spare stuff once i get it home so it wont be too bad, no matter what it is. Caging the brakes to put it on the trailer will be a pain if it doesnt start. Im prepared but curious....

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Nice truck,I was bidding on some of the dumps,but they went higher than I wanted.None of them said they run.Most likely they are runners.good luck.I won a 817 from there.

Bolkbich

The prices did go higher than i was happy with but the truck does look nice. The other 2 trucks i liked would have gone a bit higher , so i figured i'd take this route. Im hoping its not a transfer case problem. i guess ill find out soon enough :cookoo: I also hate the fact i have to wire the money. They get you any way they can....

Evil Dr. Porkchop

Supporting Vendor
The descripton said "towed on to lot" so im bracing for the worst. I have plenty of spare stuff once i get it home so it wont be too bad, no matter what it is. Caging the brakes to put it on the trailer will be a pain if it doesnt start. Im prepared but curious....
I was there last week but didn't preview the trucks. The lot is not on a base, so I believe that everything is brought in on a trailer. Everything that came into the yard while we were there was trucked in. Good Luck :)