• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anybody titled a M35 in Wisconsin this summer

breslin

Hi
I just received my title for my M35. I have read about all the trouble in wisconsin and titling. I am just looking ot see if anybody was able to register there duece. I was thinking of getting a 20,000 lbs tag for it so i would never be over the limit. Any information would be great.

Thanks
Sean
72 M35A2 WO/W
71 M105A2 (waiting on EUC)

dogtags

The Fields of Honor Military Veterans Museum ( http://mvmwisconsin.com/ ) in Oshkosh is in the holding pattern on a number of WI collector plates.They are for the following:
1971 M35A2
1980 M54A2C
1977 M890

I was told that they had applied back in June, but we haven't received anything yet.

I do not know what types of titles they were or how they are listed on the titles and paperwork. I can find out if anyone is interested.

~Robert

breslin

OK here is the update on my title. Went to La Crosse yesterday, (I did not trust mailing in my title to Madison and waiting) it went great. the only question the lady asked was is it a pickup or a flatbed. I said it was more of a pickup body then a flatbed. She gave me plates that are good for 20,000 pounds and a title. In and out in 30 minutes.

atvcat33

i put 20000 plates on mine, (in wisconsin)
said it was a goverment veichle and didnt have to pay sales tax. HA HA HA. anyway. its like $465 year and can drive it 365 days a year unlike collector plates

snocrazy

i put 20000 plates on mine, (in wisconsin)
said it was a goverment veichle and didnt have to pay sales tax. HA HA HA. anyway. its like $465 year and can drive it 365 days a year unlike collector plates
I did the same thing! Worked out great. I have been driving mine around a lot.

I am considering swithing the title to Michigan (where I live). I currently have a nice Wisconsin arrangement. Michigan I can get collecctor plates for 10 years at about 30$. The only thing is I would have to get "No Fault Insurance" in Michigan. With my not so perfect driving record..... cha ching!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks