• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anybody use these people for parts?

spankybear

Some cool bits but after VAT and shipping and other fun EU surprises, you'd be better off taking the pic to a fab shop and saying "make me this".

I've seen some interesting Steyr parts over the years but getting them here was....expensive.
I have ordered a bunch of stuff from the EU... Since the stuff isn't staying in the EU they "should" remove the VAT. Also the last time I shipped something from the EU it was cheaper that shipping in the US. Another key thing is use your credit card to pay in Euros. I have always get a better exchange rate...

I like they have door cards and cool window roll down thingies...

spankybear

I wish the LMTV had the little swing open window that the Steyr trucks had. Hard to get air in the cab on these hot summer days. I feel for the soldiers that drive these things in the desert at slow speeds. Glad they now have AC and Armour
Little swing out windows... That dates you...Back in the day they where called wind wing windows...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks