• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone else had this problem?

C.T.

One day I noticed a leak coming from the injection pump on my truck engine. After chasing it down, I had found that it was coming from the delivery valve screw on the hydraulic head. The catch is that it would only leak if the accelerator was floored and the engine had revved up almost to maximum speed. After trying to fix it, I wound up breaking the bolt off, so I'll try to salvage one of a junk pump hoping to make it work again. The main thing I'm interested in knowing is, has anyone else ran into this issue? I tried to attach a video of it but it appears that only images are allowed. Screenshot from 2024-03-03 22-49-45.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks