• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

has anyone ever successfully gotten shelter information out of AAR?

tabber2269

I'm currently retrofitting a 2007 XM1087a1 Expansible Van (EVANS) to be put on an M1085 LWB via the same OEM twistlocks. the box is brand new but I'm lacking some of the hardware to power the box off the truck and I'm at the stage of the build where I need to spec a generator and power inverter to tie into the 24v solar array on the roof. I have a brand new MEP-531a but it's one phase and I may require three phase for the box. I can make cords/connectors of course but I'm looking for any reference info available.

LilXerx

Hey i saw your truck for sale and as it so happens i own one of the other 3 m1085s. I was wondering if you would consider parting with the shelter and any / all of the camper components you have purchased. I Have the 20ft flatbed i could give to you so your truck is complete for sale as well. I know this is a big ask but if there is anyway you would consider this please pm me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks