• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone heard from Mike at GL lately?

04Silversti

Ive been trying to get a hold of Mike for a pickup at GL.

I almost had a guy with a lowboy ready to go today but I left Mike 2 or 3 messages but havent heard back from him. I hope nothing happened to him. Im starting to freak out because I have a few more days to go before I pass up the 10 days. I also have a baby on the way that will be here any day now and I cant make it down there just in case, Im not going to miss that. I have a M35A3 there and I have my listing on Uship, I have a personal friend that is a broker that I am working with too. Once I hear back from Mike I can pull the trigger on the shippers I have ready to go.

Let me know, Thanks

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I talked to Mike and Mike today. But they don't work for GL.

But I did chat with Heidi......:)

04Silversti

I hear hes a great guy to work with, I just dont want to be one of the guys not getting one of their trucks and giving GL a chunk of cash. Does anyone know if he has a smartphone, that way if i send him a pm he will be notified by email?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Use Live Chat on Gl.