• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone installed these Route Clearance Lights

deucer

I have the Truck Lite headlights and I am interested in adding the driving lights and maybe the flood or spotlights as seen in the picture below. I was wondering if anyone has installed any of these, how do you like them and where did you mount them on your Deuce? These are the military 24v Route clearance lights in different configurations.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376491268.730379.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

deucer

Has anyone installed these Truck lite lights

I will search again, the search feature on the site seems to return 99% unrelated results after scrolling through several pages.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is because a lot of people use non-useful titles when starting threads

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will search again, the search feature on the site seems to return 99% unrelated results after scrolling through several pages.
What terms did you search? The topic here is the route clearance lights. I did the search I suggested to you and every result on the first page dealt with the route clearance lights. Matter of fact, I'll change the title of this thread so that someone searching in the future for issues dealing with route clearance lights will find this thread.

deucer

I must be doing something wrong, but I searched "Route Clearance Lights" and it shows the below results, the third page has a thread about route clearance lights but just for sale and regular ones, not Truck lite. I digress and will just browse tonight. I also searched "Truck Lite". Maybe if I scroll through the "what did you do to your deuce today" it is addressed somewhere in that thread showing a couple pictures. This simple question has sort of sent things off track which was not my intention, so if it is easier feel free to delete this thread and I apologize.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376497209.562710.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376497174.399460.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk 21376497193.112775.jpg

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
If you want to see some in person, I have a set. They are not mounted on the truck yet, but that doesn't really matter.

2013-03-17_19-01-04_83.jpgdeucer, I have them on my bobbed deuce which is my daily driver in North Dakota. The roads up here are SOOO long, I wanted more light for night driving. They make a HUGE difference. I picked up a 7.5" hole saw online, and am going to move them from under the bumper to up inside the bumper. I'm mounting mine in the angled part of the bumper

Attachments

Last edited:

Artisan

light-patterns.jpg I will have a pile of Truck-Lite #07382 Route Clearance Lights for sale very soon. Currently the pallet is on a truck and heading my way. I am reserving pricing till I have them in hand. They are the AUX style designed for driving up front. (good for everywhere) I am very excited about them. I have designed a switch panel w/ tattletale lights (M939 Series battery switch's, and "on" lights ) that mounts under the steering column that I will offer them up FS as well. When I have all pieces and parts together I will show & sell. I have shown a couple of guys what I have made and the response has be outstanding...Stay tuned to classifieds.

welldigger

View attachment 446114 I will have a pile of Truck-Lite #07382 Route Clearance Lights for sale very soon. Currently the pallet is on a truck and heading my way. I am reserving pricing till I have them in hand. They are the AUX style designed for driving up front. (good for everywhere) I am very excited about them. I have designed a switch panel w/ tattletale lights (M939 Series battery switch's, and "on" lights ) that mounts under the steering column that I will offer them up FS as well. When I have all pieces and parts together I will show & sell. I have shown a couple of guys what I have made and the response has be outstanding...Stay tuned to classifieds.
Please do keep us informed.

Artisan

OK I have a bunch of RCL's , AUX lights (no spots gimp) in my hands f/s now. There is a classified add running right now HERE for a pair, BUT, watch the classifieds for a HUGE SALE on these lights for Labor Day Weekend only. Sale will start SOON.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks