• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

has anyone ran stacks through the bed

deuce_09

i was wondering if anyone has put stacks in the bed of there deuce. when i got my deuce it didn't have a stack on it but it did run down into a muffler or a cat or something??? not to sure.anyways, i wanted to cut the exhaust right before it and then run exhaust up through the bed. anyone done it or anyone good a photoshop?

deuce_09

Stacks on a deuce? Never herd tell of it.
sarcasim? if not then my question is has anyone ran stacks up through the bed insted of having the stock stack at the front right corner of the cab

i didn't find anything in the "search" function about it.

Last edited:

deuce_09

that kind of helped but it doesn't yet show how he did it up towards the front of the truck and he just did a regular exhaust out the back. what i wnt to see is if anyone has put stacks on there deuce.who knows i might be the first to do it?

deuce_09

in my opinion its mostly looks, but it could possibly be a lil louder opposed to being ran all the way to the back of the truck. i like the way he did his but i would have use 5 or 6 inch pipe.

emr

I think the question is ...why? I new what U meant right off, you were clear, alot of us really like the fact that so many cherish the idea of there Military History and keep solid trucks solid, as for hot rodding, i think the bobber is the culmination of everything that can be done and still be cool, these are My Opinions...and a duel stack showed above is very much cool on that truck, but in a stock deuce again I say why, but why because of what the trucks represent, to a lot of us cutting em up is kinda sad, But with that said I agree the bobber is a very cool and fun idea, I sure would drive one, it seems to me it keeps it in the family yet different in a well done way, It is not confusing anybody of what it is and what has been done with them....just my 3 cents its your truck and If U think its cool do it, as for the sound question it would have to be different ...the noise is being blown behind U. a widder stack makes more noise also i believe. so I would think there would be more volume of noise for those U are passing. and on both sides of the street. personally I think it would be silly in a still original truck, again my opinion since U put it out on the list... good luck..... :)... oh and I just wonder about a inline 6 with deul stacks sometimes, but hey .. :)

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
i was kindof thinkin about doin somethin like that but bigger tires and singled out.
That was my intention but I traded it for a deuce tanker and some cash....my next bobber will have the HEMMT wheels and big
tires. I have a couple more sets of the fording pipes (not for sale)......one idea I am kicking around is making "Lake Pipes"
out of a set for a future project.

Josh

Heres a vid of a stock deuce with stacks in the bed.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLgDBWB-S_4&feature=related[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks