• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone seen

MilitaryRestoration

Has anyone seen the Hemett with some sort of unfolding device on the back of it and I mean huge unfolding device. We saw one going north bound as we were going south so couldn't get any pictures, disappointing to myself..., but was wondering if it something new, as I have never seen anything like it before...

Jones

Unfolding how? There are Palletized Loading Systems, Load Handling Systems, Bridge Transporters, The launcher for a THAAD missile battery; the list goes on and on.
Go to google, click on the images tab, do a search for HEMTT and see if anything looks familiar.

MilitaryRestoration

went through 30 pages of the google search but found not one that looked like it...it was almost like a transformer looking vehicle, honestly...the only thing i could think up of was some huge unfolding satellite dish or something i have no clue....

Cdub

MilitaryRestoration said:
Has anyone seen the Hemett with some sort of unfolding device on the back of it and I mean huge unfolding device. We saw one going north bound as we were going south so couldn't get any pictures, disappointing to myself..., but was wondering if it something new, as I have never seen anything like it before...
was it something like this you saw...........???

Attachments

dc3coyote

RE: Re: Has anyone seen

Hey that was the trailer they were selling on gov liquidation, with the drive shaft. Do you have any pics from the front it looks real cool.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: Has anyone seen

That trailer on GL was half a HEMTT. BTW, that sure looks like BKubu's HEMTT

Cdub

Re: RE: Re: Has anyone seen

Recovry4x4 said:
BTW, that sure looks like BKubu's HEMTT

Yes Sir..........!!

It was my pleasure to visit the good man and take a little tour of his fleet of toys while I picked up my NOS cargo cover for the ISO bed.

seya,

C'dub