• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has anyone welded 2 M1101's or M1102's together?

biz

Obviously you would have to change the brake system but after pulling my 2nd one home yesterday (which has its own nightmare story) i looked at them both in the driveway and my imagination took over. I thought about putting the two trailers ass end together so both axles would be kindof in the middle. You would have to chop both tailgates off and relocate one to the new back and make frame mods of course.

Im assuming someone who has a lot of time on their hands tried this already.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bet you would be the first.

Why do it unless you have lots of cash and tools and time. Not to mention skill
There are other trailers that would fit that bill and do it a lot cheaper and safer.

But if you want to chop up both your trailers, go for it.

I would like to see the end result.

Tinstar

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know if the answer is no for sure.
I haven't searched the old threads for this specific topic.
Have you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks