• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Has GL grown a funny bone?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would have paid that much for it as well. LOTS of good parts left on it. Plus a "RV" on the back.

1stSarge

govliquidation said:
Van truck, 5 ton, 6x6, w/o winch, does not start or run, no diagnostic done to determine cause. Buyer load. No other data available.

Wasn't this truck part of the government's early attempts at "going green"? The horse-drawn MV. Those aren't tie-downs in front, they're hitch-points for the mules. "Get the team ready Maw, we're on a recovery mission!"
I clearly don’t have much of a problem with glow plug controllers, and for that matter, resistors, but I really am not a diesel guy, so I was thinking of performing this bypass to my M1008, I do have a lot of Amish friends around here. So does anyone out there have clear instructions for the 6.2 bypass?
:smile:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks