• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 08, June 19-22

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So, is it "set in stone" yet? June 18-21?

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yes, inquiring minds want to know :) I WILL be there this year with my brother. We'll be trailering some sort of MV over there for a fun-filled weekend.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I will say, officially, set in stone, going to happen, gotta be, June 18-21st 2008.

Now I need to call Haspin and set it up.

YEA!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Oh man, I forgot about that! It'll be a 5:1 Chris ratio if Elohim1 come too. I see it something like this:

"Hey Chris!"

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Yo!"

"Hey what?"

"STFU! Bahahahahah!"

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just had a minor duh moment. 18-21st is wed. thru sat. So are we adding a day? Sunday was included before, but is was just a pack up and leave day. Do we want to show up Tuesday night, or arrive Wednesday? Before we arrived Thursday(afternoon), played Friday and Saturday, then left Sunday.

I'm just fine with adding a day, just seeing what other people are thinking.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stretch, if you would like me to start coming up with a T-shirt design for this event, I kinda have a good thing going with a local VA t-shirt factory, and can work up a couple different designs. Let me know - I know we are having issues with getting the words "Steel Soldiers" on things recently, according to some mods, so I can come up with maybe one or two that say what the event is without mentioning SS.

Any way I can help out, gimme a holler.

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I had posted a couple of t-shirt ideas for last year,
see: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/index....ays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=haspin&start=40

There didn't seem to be much interest. I'll be humble and assume it was because nobody much liked the ideas. :oops:
What was funny was the conversation I had with my wife after I showed her the pictures:

Me: "How do you like the t-shirt ideas I have for the haspin rally?"
Wife (with a disgusted look): "Why is that bimbo on there?"
Me: "That's no bimbo, that, . . . THAT is Connie Rodd, . . . she is a famous military vehicle spokesperson and icon!"
Wife: "She still looks like a bimbo"
Me: "Well, it is a guy shirt for guy things, . . . like hanging out at club events or in the shop. I didn't intend on asking anyone to wear it to church!"

Attachments

diego127

If ya don,t mind another old dog jumping in,would like to bring momma and the kids if its ok. Will have to work it around a couple of bike smokers runs but the change would be good. Should have my deuce by then and the time to travel from Biz ND.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks