• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 08 wrecker pics?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I am looking for pics of my wrecker in the mudhole at Haspin 08. I looked through the 08 pic thread and didn't find the one I was looking for. If you have pics from 08, could you post them for me?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Is that the one of shelly driving it though the mud hole, if so it is in your album on site

gimpyrobb

Someone had sent me some from the front/other side of the pit. The PC I saved them to is toast. I'd like to take this opportunity to remind everyone,

IF YOUR DIGITAL MEDIA IS NOT IN 2 OR 3 PLACES, IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!

Thank you.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I have this one from 08, can you say "Gilligan"?

Attachments

ARYankee

IF YOUR DIGITAL MEDIA IS NOT IN 2 OR 3 PLACES, IT DOES NOT EXIST!!!!
True but not true. It depends. If your OS died then you can still recover stuff off of the hard drive but if it was mechanical in nature where the hard drive toasted then yes, you are SOL. My OS took a vacation a couple years back and I had to recover stuff off of my hard drive because I never backed anything up, now I have an external hard drive that I back everything up on every so often.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
In the picture you're thinking of, isn't one of the headlights out?

gimpyrobb

That sounds correct clinto. It was taken while the "recovery trucks" were hooked up. I think there is one of the wrecker in the deep mud pit that is similar, but thats not it.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone else closely watching this thread expecting to see a truck on it's side?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or way down a muddy washed out rut(in the dark)...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks