• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 2009: SS 10th Anniversary Rally June 10-14

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, what else can be said? It truly was another great SS event.
A big thanks to everyone who attended. Without each and every one, such a terrific time would not have been possible. :beer:

And a special thanks to:
All those who helped to assemble and disassemble the 40 ft flagpole. :grd:
Cabell and Ferro for the great chow service. :stir pot::popcorn:
Brutus12 for helping me load up and get the bows and cover on the dump truck. [thumbzup]
Gimp, for heading out alone on Tuesday to try to secure the shelter.:driver:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
well, 726 miles, 15 hours and a quick stop to remove about a 2 pounds of mud from the inside of one of my front wheels, I finally made it home. Walked in the door at @ 1:30am. Thanks again to Gimpy for the bolt for my Cargo cover bow. Great meeting everyone. Gotta do some wheelin and dealin but I may see some of you again in Georgia or at the very least Rausch Creek.

Hmmm, I noticed that your avatar changed. Looks vaguely familiar. ;-)

Before I forget, thanks to Cabel and Ferro for cooking and to Jeff for the stencil machine onsite.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks