• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Acres Fall 2017 Rally info thread

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You staying at Natural Springs in New Paris?
Yes SW, that is the place. My wife's family does it every year or at least the last few years. They do 4 weeks of Halloween there. Last year was our first year for it but it seems like a nice place. Sites are a little tight though.

Have you been there?

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes SW, that is the place. My wife's family does it every year or at least the last few years. They do 4 weeks of Halloween there. Last year was our first year for it but it seems like a nice place. Sites are a little tight though.

Have you been there?
Yes, been there and the place I used to work at handles the SCUBA shack for diving (at least they used to). From my house I just take SR35 West and turn right onto the road that the campgrounds are on and I'm there. They have a bad coyote problem in town, they are coming in to eat the cats. :-(

If it is open the truck junkyard might be a good place to visit right there on US40.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any of the proposed dates are fine by me. I have some maintenance I need to get done, but nothing too major. I found out I blew my rear brake line on my last off roading trip (not at the rally). When I tried to replace it I snapped some hard lines. So, now I get to experience patching steel brake lines. Yeah!

jwalker23

I would like to see if there is any interest for event shirts? I manufacture shirts and attended the last rally, and spoke with a few people on it and it seems there is a need for a new producer.

Thanks

Wire Fox

I would like to see if there is any interest for event shirts? I manufacture shirts and attended the last rally, and spoke with a few people on it and it seems there is a need for a new producer.

Thanks
I'm generally a sucker for event shirts, as long as they're in the range of $15. I have 3 or 4 ADV motorcycle shirts by now just from the last year and a half.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Thanks
There is usually and interest in shirts for either rally, the official SS Rally in June or the fall rally put on by a fun loving MV group.

jwalker23

Who would I talk to about selling those here? I have a few graphics to show you guys, but don't want to overstep my limits here.
Trying to take the best route possible.

212sparky

Usually my wife handles the shirts and such. I am waiting on my doctor to say when I will be going in for surgery. If the ****s say steelsoldiers you have to get the Ok from the site owner. He just wants a shirt usually and are good to go once he says yes.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

212sparky

The date is set for September 29th, 30th and October 1st! I will be there for 1 day I hope, my surgery is set for September 7th and will be in a hard cast but will try to make it out for friday or Saturday evening.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Another Ahab

The date is set for September 29th, 30th and October 1st! I will be there for 1 day I hope, my surgery is set for September 7th and will be in a hard cast but will try to make it out for friday or Saturday evening.
Good luck with the surgery.

I know it'll all go fine. [thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks