• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin fall 2013 multimedia thread.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like you guys had a great little rally. Congrats to those who put forth the effort to make such a great event. As I've said for the last 8 years, One day I'll make Haspin.

212sparky

Looks like you guys had a great little rally. Congrats to those who put forth the effort to make such a great event. As I've said for the last 8 years, One day I'll make Haspin.
I left some lights on for you. It was a team effort to get it together, keep everybody safe and have a good time. 8 months and counting till the next rally.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have started putting my short video's on YouTube but only have five of thirty five so far, I will try to get them all on in the next couple of days. Just go to YouTube and type Haspin 2013 Fall Rally 1, Haspin 2013 Fall Rally 2, etc. I borrowed the video camera and didn't know that every time I closed the flip out screen it would start a new video so it will be a lot of short ones.

gungearz

I have started putting my short video's on YouTube but only have five of thirty five so far, I will try to get them all on in the next couple of days. Just go to YouTube and type Haspin 2013 Fall Rally 1, Haspin 2013 Fall Rally 2, etc. I borrowed the video camera and didn't know that every time I closed the flip out screen it would start a new video so it will be a lot of short ones.
Can't wait to see them Dave... it was a pleasure meeting you and your family. maybe at the next rally, I can make time for us to go on that trail ride. Between the activities going on, late nights by the campfire, and the whole dinner and cake thing we all put together and overcome.... the wife and I didn't have time to do anything together.... for the summer rally, we're going to be there for a week with the kids (Sunday thru Sunday) ... nobody talked about the Ohio meteor, so here's a pic I pulled off of the net.....

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks