• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Food

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I Just spoke to Cabel . He is offering for, $30/person, to feed you for the whole event! (not $30/day/person)

Cabel needs absolute commitment from 30 guys(by Monday noon) to make this work. Lets get this going! If you want this service , please post here that you are "in" for the meal deal! Payment in cash at the rally is best. If we can't get enough guys to commit, this wont happen. Please spread the word!

I'm in for 2 people!;-)

Last edited:

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just spoke to Westy,

He's in for 2!

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
5 more from me.

That's 10. I'm not adverse to throwing some extra cash in if we don't get 30 people.

Last edited:

ccequipment

3 people here also, won't be there till friday about noon, but have no problem paying the full amount, can't go wrong at that price. I also can help out with some extra money if you can't get enough people, Thanks Clinton

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's 28...

I'll have a 55 gallon water drum for ya, and generator if you need it.

oilcan

I guess we're at 29. I looked at my shopping list, and can't keep myself alive for $30 any other way!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hell, my whiskey will run more than $30 for a bottle. My whiskey = 4 days of food. Now THAT'S some potent whiskey!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm down for one so I believe that makes 30. Woohoo!!

I'll be pulling in on Wednesday with Stretch.

steve

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I Just spoke to Cabel . He is offering for, $30/person, to feed you for the whole event! (not $30/day/person)

Cabel needs absolute commitment from 30 guys(by Monday noon) to make this work. Lets get this going! If you want this service , please post here that you are "in" for the meal deal! Payment in cash at the rally is best. If we can't get enough guys to commit, this wont happen. Please spread the word!

I'm in for 2 people!;-)

Looks like we made it! Thanks guys, for posting up in a hurry.
Cabel, Thank you for the offer, we are going to really enjoy this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks