• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin lost and found

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
So I was working on the 109 this weekend and found what I believe is not one of my tools. Anyone missing an adapter? PM and let me know.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hmm, yeah, you brought over your ratchet straps to help lift the winch. I don't remember if you brought the whole box of straps.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You guys did a winch install at Haspin? Too cool. I did lose my Swench impact wrench system while there. If you find it I'll cover the cost to return it! I think it was sitting next to the PTO lever.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty sure the impact made it into the back of Gimp's truck because Jason and I helped him load it. Nice try Kenny.

:)

hdexpert

You guys did a winch install at Haspin? Too cool. I did lose my Swench impact wrench system while there. If you find it I'll cover the cost to return it! I think it was sitting next to the PTO lever.
Hey Recovery, I have a swench set for sale if you want one!!! PM me for details if you want. HDexpert

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Dunno right now. I will have to look tomorrow. I have had PMs about brands of tools, but not what adapter it is. I will have to hang onto it if nobody knows what is missing. Sorry guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks