• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin's Attendance list

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
popacom & tbanks in attendance .......................NO D@^^D vehicles!!!! but after the fun I witnessed
this trip..............NEXT YEAR......"IT's ON LIKE DONKEY KONG"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jumpin:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Eric C.

1986 M1028A1 Contact Maintenance Truck

Looking forward to next year's (mudfest) rally!!

Nice job on the shirts Michelle!

Last edited:

MuddinLove

Chev Papa, I drove a 1977 M35A2 on widened stock rims with 395's. I brought a quad and a home made mini-sand rail type thing, that kept breaking LOL,but MAN was it fun when it was running!!! Only the old reliable deuce could stand up to Haspin Acres, still the best thing Ive ever bought:-D

Sevin7

Shawn and Heather Toschlog we drove the M35A2 w/ tan canvas and 15.5's plus two 4-wheelers and my old man, Dale. I can't quite decide which vacation I like better: boat on the lake or deuce in the mud. Either way we will be there next year, probably for the entire week. Thirty days paid vacation a year!!!!

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Holy cow Alan, I didn't even realize that was you. I haven't seen you since I brought my truck down the Middletown Air Show.

sw

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks