• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hats off to Frodobaggins

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought one of his Cambro dispensers from him and it was an outstanding transaction.

I have dealt with others and so far I'm batting 1000 with the members on this site and Frodo is just the latest.

After hearing some of the horror stories I figured I post something good.

thanks
steve

littlebob

Frodo seems like a great Guy as did all the members I met at Tim's place for the LA rally. I would have him bring one to the rally if I wasn't so broke that weekend. Glad to hear.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Frodo is a good troop...however he did unlease an unholy gas attack on Tim's AO when he brought out the beans and rice...yummmm
I saw several tents expand to the fabrics limit and one even exploded! Musta had a candle lit!
I would invite frodo to any rally i was a part of...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks