• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hats off to warthog and m38inmaine

beanman1

i want to give warthog and m38inmaine for helping me out of a bind and my daughter wants to give you guys a hug many of you guys know that i have been unemployed for a while and my 1009 broke down and my daughter has been driving me nuts because she wants to get out of the house but these two guys came through in a time of need i feel like i owe you guys a whole lotmore so if there is anything that i can do please let me know it is real hard to find real good friends in the times we live in today so warthog and m38inmaine you guys have a real good friend right here in georgia

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I let you know when I might need an inspection/pickup at Warner Robins...LOL

beanman1

well i recieved the new starter and the parts to rebuild my old starter to taday so now i have a spare i want to thankyou guys agian and my mini monster said hello (my daughter)i cant thank you guys enough

beanman1

guys i am srry when she gets back from the grocery store ill get some pics of the little monster and her truck
but i do have one of her holding a box that has our pet chichilla in it we were taking it to the vet cause we thought it was sick

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks