• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hattiesburg meet and greet

if you can come by or not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Csm Davis

Hey folks that do and don't know me, all are invited to come, MV not required. All day Saturday December 27 and if you want or need to camp I have one or two hook ups and enough room for lots of unhooked camping. We will be doing some burgers and you can bring anything else if you like. If you can come hit the poll and or post up here.
Address is
113 J.M. BURGE ROAD
HATTIESBURG, MS 39402

davo727

Just to save someone a bad experience I would not recommend a motel right outside the camp called Drus. I attempted to stay there and left after a couple hours and went into Hattiesburg and paid again for a nice hotel- comfort suites.

Csm Davis

Just to save someone a bad experience I would not recommend a motel right outside the camp called Drus. I attempted to stay there and left after a couple hours and went into Hattiesburg and paid again for a nice hotel- comfort suites.
How long ago was this? It has a new owner and staff now who are trying to get it into shape, if it was recently the new owner would like to know about the problems so he can fix them.

davo727

It was when I got those hardtops from you, September I think or something. Anyway as far as staying at that place I suppose it would be better than nothing but if you are used to a hotel that is somewhat nice you wont like this one and I just cant sleep with the people in both rooms next to me blasting the tv all night. Im sure they have plenty of customers that are perfectly fine with the place and some people can sleep through anything. Im just saying I prefer something a little better and quieter to spend the night.

Csm Davis

Okay well I count 5 that will be here so far. Plus a few from Ms mud so we are on for the party I will have even better burgers this year. If you want to bring something post up so we don't have to many baked beans!

Csm Davis

Hey guys I am okay, some of y'all know I am a patrolman in Columbia where the tornado went through yesterday. We have many injured and a couple of fatalities so I am looking to do something for the people who have lost so much right here at Christmas. I want to see how we as a group might go over Saturday and help some.

goldneagle

Hey guys I am okay, some of y'all know I am a patrolman in Columbia where the tornado went through yesterday. We have many injured and a couple of fatalities so I am looking to do something for the people who have lost so much right here at Christmas. I want to see how we as a group might go over Saturday and help some.
I think you should tell us what you intend to do so we come prepared. (tools, work cloths? Different vehicle?)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks