• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hauck flame gun id help needed

ODdave

I cam across two hauck Hans held flame guns today. Tags read "294 gasoline" April 16 1929. They are od green. Any help identifying these would be great. I am here for one more day and would like to bring them home but the price tag is where I need to make Shure there worth it. I am on a phone so I can't upload pics but I could text them to someone if they would be willing to load them for me. Thanks guys.

ODdave

Don't know. That's what I'm counting on the SS dictionary to help me find out. Seems all the stuff I'm finding up here there is little knowledge about.

ODdave

Thanks guys. Definatly not worth the price tag he has attached to them.
I searched google, where you able to find these same ones? I could not. My phone may be limiting my capability.

ODdave

Thanks guys. Definatly not worth the price tag he has attached to them.
I searched google, where you able to find these same ones? I could not. My phone may be limiting my capability.

tbearatkin

This site talks about a Hauck piece of equipment being used to start brush fires. No Picture but the article appears to be from the 1920's and a PDF that show a modern Hauck torch.

Hauck Manufacturing Company has been serving the combustion needs of industry since 1888. The original products manufactured included blow torches, soldering irons, and lead melting furnaces used in many emerging industries. Hauck burners, torches and rivet furnaces were used in construction, locomotive manufacture, heat treating and more.

PDF file

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks