• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haul M35A2 from Nashville, TN to Kansas City, MO

chicklin

I'm looking into purchasing a truck in Mount Juliet, TN (37122, near Nashville) which needs to be hauled to Platte City, MO (64079, near Kansas City). Time frame would be the end of July. Send quote via PM if you're interested. Thanks!

chicklin

hndrsonj said:
Just drive it, that's a short trip. :wink:
I'd love to, but I estimated the return trip at about 11 hrs...ouch. Plus, I've got my second kid due in a few weeks so the wifey is not real excited about me traveling cross country in a 40 year-old truck.

I think she's being unreasonable :)

If you are sure you are going to buy that truck just put a deposit or pay for it and have the seller hold it and drive it back after your child is born. My wife is due in 4 weeks and I'm driving an M813 home this weekend thats 8 hours away. Worse case I'll ditch the truck somewhere and have the chase vehicle speed me home if something happens on the way back. Use the money you save from shipping to buy jatonka's oil filter kit and other goodies.

Andy

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I deal with alot of truckers in and around the Nashville area. I'll see if I can get a quote but I'll tell you up front that it's hard to find resonable rates with fuel cost the way it is. Can't say as I blame the truckers though. They have to pay their bills too.

chicklin

m16ty said:
I deal with alot of truckers in and around the Nashville area. I'll see if I can get a quote but I'll tell you up front that it's hard to find resonable rates with fuel cost the way it is. Can't say as I blame the truckers though. They have to pay their bills too.
Understood. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks