• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hauled a Load of Firewood

Mark2X2

Loaded up the Deuce with firewood, used my 653E John Deere with a FabTek 4 roller processor head. Just set the cut length to 20", took an hour & 15 minutes to cut up two cords of wood into 20" firewood. Dropped it into the stack, got up on the load a few times to straighten it up, no heavy lifting anyway. This was the first load, was able to get more on the second load.
Mark
M35A2 Deuce
M105A2 Trailer
M101A1 Trailer
3)Rokons

100_0308.jpg

100_0309.jpg

100_0310.jpg

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's not a load of firewood. There's a pic I saw on here somewhere that had wood piled up above the troop seats :-D.

Seriously, Looks like a nice load. More than I'd want to cut as hot as it is but It sounds like you cheated a little bit :wink:.

Mark2X2

m16ty,
It works slick cutting with my processor, last summer cut enough for two loads, three rows in the back of my 1/2 ton pick-up, piled it even with box rail. I have to fuel up ever other day, so I cut enough fire wood for two loads. That way if some SOB steals my cut up wood I'm not out much.
Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks