• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hauling TANKS!!!

SUPRDUD

Well farm tanks....... I have put my new toys (915A1 and M872) to work on the farm and they are really working out nicely. I have my CDL too so I'm legal. Had to buy a trailer for retail but may have to get another sometime on a cheap auction. Time costs money and I needed it sooner for work.

I'll post some photos when the computer is working faster.

zebedee

conceptualizer at large
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got y'all!

You need to edit your post and add to the very first line...
"Ha Haarrr - SUCKERS!"

Not even the recently televised 'Not tank - APC/Artillery piece "Tanks"!

.....Nice to hear that you are woking your toys - but like everyone else who has seen your post and then read it... expecting ... Well.... TANKS!

:p

SUPRDUD

I tease with the best of spirit. My relative that has used these things in the sandbox tells me how they always put two 49,000 lb.real TANKS on one of these trailers and put the hammer down and never broke one so they should handle my loads fine! My front tank is 3,000 gallons and the rear is two 1,750s paired as one unit so I can haul three products at once if needed. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks