• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hauling truck from Post Falls, Idaho.

HQ-88

Just thought I would reach out here first. I bought a Ford GTB (Burma Jeep) in Post Falls, Idaho, and need to get it shipped up to MN. I can specify the location and address to whoever may be interested and or able to haul the truck. Weight is around 7,000 pounds, truck does not run but should roll up onto trailer. I have not asked, but I believe the owner may be able to assist in loading truck, but again, I have not confirmed this. More details and information apon request.

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats on the Burma. Just a suggestion- black text on green background is very difficult to read. On my iPhone it's impossible.

HQ-88

I'm not sure what happened there, but her goes again. I just bought a Burma jeep and i'm just reaching out to see if anyone would be able to bring it over to me. The Burma is in Post Falls Idaho and i'm looking to get it hauled over to the Saint Paul area in Minnesota. The Burma should weigh around 7,200 pounds and is supposed to roll and steer fine. The engine is not running, and I have not asked if the previous owner will assist in loading, though I think he may. I can clarify all of that to any interested party.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks