• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hauling with the xm818

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is that the M871 trailer? It looks like the one I waiting on the EUC to pick up at Fort Polk. Your rig looks nice. You've got a green tractor and a camo trailer, I've got a camo tractor and a green trailer.

Those are coming to me right Dave:-D
ah --- they could. if your talking about the logs.

It is always great to see people using their vehicles!!
and use them i do.

Looks great, thanks for the pics you know how we love pics!!!
i thought maybe you guys would get tired of seeing my old trucks over and over

Very, very nice looking, fuctional set.
thanks

Super clean outfit!
thanks

truck and trailer look great!:-D
thanks

Great looking truck and trailer! Thanks for sharing!
thanks

Great looking truck. I like the paint job!!!
thanks

thanks

That is a good looking rig! Wish it was mine!:-D
thanks

Is that the M871 trailer? It looks like the one I waiting on the EUC to pick up at Fort Polk. Your rig looks nice. You've got a green tractor and a camo trailer, I've got a camo tractor and a green trailer.
trailer is a M127 and i do have a matching camo multi fuel tractor to go with it.

Very cool :D
thanks

:drool: that combination looks sweet :drool:
thanks

What's that, a 2-day supply of firewood, for the bonfire at the Camp Grayling Color Tour, or are you going from WMO to steam?

Love the pics, Dave. Still and impressive rig.
steam power all the way baby! or maybe wood gas conversion.

wow...so nice!
thanks

Am I the only one who is drooling over the building in the background? ( sharp vehicle too)
thats the new box to fix and store the toys in.

good looking setup!
thanks

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks