• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have WC-55, need some 37mm parts

KendallnKS

Hi,
I have been restoring a 1942 Dodge WC-55 for a while and am in need of some of the 37mm gun parts. In particular I need parts for the elevating mechanism and firing mechanism and the traveling lock (the parts for the gun in the truck are nearly the same as for the towed version). Let me know if you have some extra parts you don't need.
Thanks,
Kendall

FrankUSMC

Try G503, you might have a good chance there. I had a WC55 years ago. I painted mine as a Marine Corps truck. The WC55, with the WC53 Carry All were given to the Marines as the Army was dropping them. I have some parts boxed for the WC55, they are common parts, just good for displays.
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks