• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have you ever had your tank dipped?

pegasus55

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Innocent until PROVEN guilty......
FT that may be true if you're involved in a capitol offense case or something, but once our traffic LEO friend writes your citation there on the side of the road, for all practical purposes you are indeed guilty for what he's observed and ticketed you for, and you'll find that unless you can prove your innocence before the judge you're gonna pay for your infraction. 2cents

RWG

Red diesel

Don't wory about switching pump and hose unit from tank to tank. The red will not stain the hose or pump. As soon as the red is out od the system there is no residual effects. I have red diesel tanks for the tractor and duce that is used off road. I also have a pick up that I fuel from a seperate tank , (on road diesel used), and I switch the pump assembly as needed. The small amount of red in the system ( less than 1/2 cup) is quickly diluted into the on road diesel.
If you have filters on the pump system, those will need to be drained to remove red before going to on road.
In 38 years, I have never been checked by police for diesel fuel violation. Other violations- yes. Diesel- No.
RG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks