• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

have you ever?

cruz

anyways I guess I won a deuce from sparta WI yesterday. I had completely forgotten that I even placed a bid on this truck, as it is extremely clean, and lately all the nice ones have been going for way to much. And it has heat, I am thinking this will be my keeper. my bid was 1750, so it works out to cost me 2000, plus I have to go and pick it up.

by the way If anyone is interested I will now be selling my original deuce, which I actually paid more than this one cost. it has 27000 miles and about 1500 hours, no rust, hard top and very good condition. I am going out of town this weekend, but I will probably put it up on ebay next monday or tuesday night. the last picture is my current deuce.

I would keep both, but finances say otherwise, hopefully I will come out ahead. or at least break even.

Attachments

Tackettr

Good looking truck! Looks like someone has scrambled your instrument panel around. Oil pressure and Fuel gauge are swapped and Battery is swapped with air pressure. Maybe someone liked it that way? :-D

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You have the electric wiper motor kit on the new truck...very nice. Someone will be very fortunate to get your old truck for what you will be asking. Good luck!

frodobaggins

Good looking truck! Looks like someone has scrambled your instrument panel around. Oil pressure and Fuel gauge are swapped and Battery is swapped with air pressure. Maybe someone liked it that way? :-D
Looks just like the one I just bought. I didn't notice it was wrong :)

MDSA

"Looks like someone has scrambled your instrument panel around. Oil pressure and Fuel gauge are swapped and Battery is swapped with air pressure. Maybe someone liked it that way? :grin:"

Funny, my gauges are exactly like the ones in the picture.