• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Having trouble getting M934 expansible to open up.

Alaskaboy

Anyone have trouble getting their expansible to work right? I tried to expand mine today and we could not get the roof panels to go up high enough to bring the wall back in under them. The counter balancing cables were loose and we tightened them up but the panels still wont go high enough. We even tried jacking them up but then, with the jack pressure, you cannot crank the wall back in under them. is there something I am missing?

WYomer

watch the top lip. One side of mine has broken cables so has to be manually lifted...its heavy. Also is your counterballance jamming?

Alaskaboy

watch the top lip. One side of mine has broken cables so has to be manually lifted...its heavy. Also is your counterballance jamming?
Finally figured it out. Got it opened up last night. On one side the cables were off the rollers. It was a bear to get them back on the rollers, but we did it. Once we fixed it, it was fairly easy (after reading the instructions). Duh, why didn't I read them in the first place? Because men don't need instructions.....Right? Hahaha.
Thanks for the reply though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks