• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Having trouble posting new thread

F18hornetM

Have tried several times to post a new thread in the conversation section. It goes to a page that says web site unavaliable. I noticed I can reply to an excisting thread.
I have no idea if something I'm doing wrong. I cant imagine what as Ive posted before.

Thanks for your help.

comment: well it posted here!!!

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
I just tried also to post a new thread in the 5ton and up then I tried to post it in the
conservation section but I keep getting the same thing you do.

nf6x

Feral Engineer
Lately, I have not been able to stay logged in to the site. Could this be related to the posting trouble? Is something happening on the site server which could cause me to get logged out, or is the problem more likely on my end?

I was about to open a new thread to report this and ask about it, but I decided to post in this thread instead since it seems conceivable to me that my problem is related to this one.

Freitagon

If you find any difficulty in posting new threads on this forum you could tell it right at this platform. It would rectify the situation as soon as possible.

WarrenD

I was fine yesterday, but just tried a new thread in Conversations this morning and it dumped me three times in a row.

I was trying to include a link to pics. I tried again without the link and the new thread posted. I went back and was able to add the link as an edit. Not sure what is going on or why.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks