• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hazard switch stuck on

cagosti

well I pushed it in while testing trailer lights.
the push button has seperated from the switch I think.

any way to disable without terring the whole steering column down?

Charles
m1008a1

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pull the flasher relay on the fuse block. It's the top left round can if I remember correctly.

wallew

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, that's the only way for a temporary fix.

But replacing it will involve removing the steering wheel. IT'S NOT THAT TOUGH. Just make sure the front wheels are straight before you remove the steering wheel and the brakes are set.

Then remove the steering wheel with a puller and replace the switch. If you do not have a steering wheel puller, your local parts house SHOULD loan it to you. You will have to give them a deposit, but as long as you don't break it, it should be free.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sometime you can take a drywall screw and pull the switch back out. It will need to be replaced at some point.

cagosti

flasher relay

with out the top relay I loose turn signals,
I going to pull whats left of the stud out and try to
move the switch with a small pic.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks