• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HDT 35KW GET Generator Manual

jamawieb

Has anyone been able to get their hands on the manuals for the HDT 35kw GET units? Working on one now that has a good motor but not producing power.

Poccur

Has anyone been able to get their hands on the manuals for the HDT 35kw GET units? Working on one now that has a good motor but not producing power.
OK, check your PMs please Jamawieb..

As a rule of thumb, when I work on those systems I try to work out what is working as well as what isn't, and that is your guide.
Example, the cooling is not working...it could be you are missing a phase and the phase monitor is locking out the whole system...it could be the high head pressure switch is tripped and the compressor is disabled....if you play with it some more and discover the heat is still working then you proved you have all the phases and at least half of the air conditioner is working...speeds things up...just my 2c

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks