• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HDT power distribution box

Mk23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I bought what appears to be a nice one, still have to test it properly. It is missing one of the corner fasteners. Anyone happen to know where to get one or what to even call it?

20220105_101031.jpg20220105_100544.jpg

Poccur

I bought what appears to be a nice one, still have to test it properly. It is missing one of the corner fasteners. Anyone happen to know where to get one or what to even call it?

View attachment 855175View attachment 855174
That looks like box 2002386......in which case they are referred to as 'non-metallic corner screws'....Supplier for the bare box was Vynckier...they got bought out by Hoffman...
Try this:
Has their phone number too for enquiries...

Mk23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I knew when I posted, it was a long shot, but I am super Impressed! You sir, have exceeded my every expectation! I gave them a call today, they are suppose to check on those Metal Free Screws (what they call them) and get back to me. Thank you very much!

That looks like box 2002386......in which case they are referred to as 'non-metallic corner screws'....Supplier for the bare box was Vynckier...they got bought out by Hoffman...
Try this:
Has their phone number too for enquiries...

Poccur

I knew when I posted, it was a long shot, but I am super Impressed! You sir, have exceeded my every expectation! I gave them a call today, they are suppose to check on those Metal Free Screws (what they call them) and get back to me. Thank you very much!
Let me know if you need any help to get it up and running...glad it is working for you...

Mk23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me know if you need any help to get it up and running...glad it is working for you...
I hooked it up today to the powersystems Drash with 60A cable. Lights on panel came up. Tested outlets. One side working, one side not. The side with the 2 GFCIs is not running. But both are super caked up, and the buttons for test and reset can't be pushed in. Wiring on inside seems ok... I ordered a couple Liviton WeatherRated commercial GFCIs, I'll see if I can swap them out and get it going.

Last edited:

Poccur

I hooked it up today to the powersystems Drash with 60A cable. Lights on panel came up. Tested outlets. One side working, one side not. The side with the 2 GFCIs is not running. But both are super caked up, and the buttons for test and reset can't be pushed in. Wiring on inside seems ok... I ordered a couple Liviton WeatherRated commercial GFCIs, I'll see if I can swap them out and get it going.
Those are wired so that the 60amp connectors can be daisy chained to other boxes and cables and the three individual GFCIs are each wired to a phase, Phase A, B and C... Odds are it is the GFCIs as you have surmised....If you can confirm it is 2002386 as the part number on the label of the box I can send you the schematic and the wiring diagram.

Mk23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Those are wired so that the 60amp connectors can be daisy chained to other boxes and cables and the three individual GFCIs are each wired to a phase, Phase A, B and C... Odds are it is the GFCIs as you have surmised....If you can confirm it is 2002386 as the part number on the label of the box I can send you the schematic and the wiring diagram.
That would be great! I can shoot you my email if that makes it easier. Part is indeed 2002386.20220107_080201.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks