• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Head and turbo manifold installation...a different way!

llong66

Hello! I have been working towards today over the last few months, working out several problems along the way. Today was the day my buddy was able to come over and help me get the PS head and turbo exhaust manifold installed.
I have read all the posts I could find in preparation for installing my turbo and the one common problem has been installing the turbo exhaust manifold. What I did will not work for every one as I had the head removed chasing other issues.
What I did was to simply bolt the head and manifold together in the garage and install them as a unit. We removed the hood to make this easier and unless your a champion wt lifter, you will need an assistant. The whole process worked perfectly! Now that it is on, I can see what I nitemare it could be installing that manifold with the head on the motor and in the truck!
For those of you that have done this before, thank you sooo much for your help and posts, for those yet to do it, if you have the head removed anyway, this is the way to go!!
Good luck and thanks to all!

Greg

llong66

I didn't think I needed pics, I just bolted the exhaust manifold to the head and set it on the motor in the truck...what would you like a pic of?

True Knight

I didn't think I needed pics, I just bolted the exhaust manifold to the head and set it on the motor in the truck...what would you like a pic of?
:funny:

I think he wants a pic of you modeling with your turbo/manifold/head combo! Ha ha

BTW: thanks for the tip. Maybe I'll be able to use it someday if I ever get around to installing the turbo.

llong66

Would you think I should wear my gf camo bikini and keep with the theme or go w hot pink or yellow and kinda do a mix thing ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks