• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

head bolt wrench

jbird3898

I am in the need of the Cylinder head bolt wrench so i can change my head gasket. I have called a few places and they are all out of stock. If someone wants to sell theirs or have any other suggestions on where i can find one please respond.

jbird3898

That would be awsome if you could loan me one. karl. I was actuallly at state college this past weekend to visit my brother wish i would have posted this last week. My parts should be here by mid week and i am planning on finishing the head this weekend. Let me know how you want to work this. Thank you.

DieselBob

I'm still looking for the NSN for the "heavy duty" mil spec wrench.
This what your looking for

Wrench, Box, Cylinder Head Nuts. P/N - 10951485, NSN - 5120-00-930-6346

On the site WebFLIS it comes up as

NSN: 5120009306346 [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Item Name:[/FONT] ADAPTER,TORQUE WRENCH

Found it in TM 9-2320-361-34

Chevyman_15237

Jay-
Let me know if you need a hand this weekend.... or if not a hand, i'll sit on a cooler and drink coffee in the morning and beer in the afternoon; a distraction is good every now and again!

Brian

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks