• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

head bolts and tools

jimh1985

Ok I know this question has been asked many times and might piss off some of the guys but, I need the torque specs for the head nuts, Ive tried the TM's none of them are working and I wasnt able to locate it on "liberated manuals". I would appreciate the help its a 86 year model engine if that helps.

Also would anyone in the middle GA area have the tool for the outside nuts?
I would return it promptly

jimh1985

Well I would have it done in a day but I dont know how long it would take for it to mail back to you! and thank you davey, I will save those images, that was exactly what i need.

budman67

Jim,

I tried adding the whole TM SS didn't like it (file size too large!)

Chapter 5 page 62 ( pdf page 692 ) should be what you are after; so I screen shotted it and added it for you.

If you want / need the whole engine assembly TM, PM me your email. I can send it over!

Sorry I can't help with the tool!

Dave

Could you please send me the pdf file as well?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I cobbled together one if you don't find one locally. I do want to make some changes to it before someone else uses it though.