• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heading to Fort Bragg

muddog

Heading to Ft Bragg next week or two to pick up some trailers . Will have some room in the back of two trucks and two empty M 101 trailers. If anybody needs something picked up will try to help out just let me know. Also will be heading to Ft.Jackson soon to pick up some trailers there also, so if I can do something for anybody there let me know. Muddog

muddog

Heading to Fort Bragg:

Picking up trailers not trucks, Have two M200,s And two M105's. Wish I was picking up some trucks. Wife just had baby Tuesday so trucks are not to be talked about for at least a week unless something nice, cheap and baby friendly and close to home.

jimm1009

I can't think of a more baby-friendly truck.
If it has a bench seat it is a perfect place for a car seat. Just add one lap belt to strap the little MVer in and you are good to go. You got to start them off somewhere in our hobby so now is as good as any.
Congradulations on the new addition to the family too!
Jim

muddog

Heading to Fort Bragg:

I'll post some pictures of the little one in her camies as soon as I can figure out how to post pictures on here without making a mess.

muddog

Heading to Fort Bragg:

Went to Bragg today to pick up some trailers and other items, Met Eddie the GL rep he had me loaded in no time and also showed me a trailer I had just won.Very helpful. spent a few minutes drooooling over the view( lots of goodies there), and got to meet SCSG-G4 (Mike) in person to drop off some items he had won, If you are in Lexington S.C. look him up very nice person. Will be heading back to Bragg in a few weeks if anybody needs something picked up let me know.
I'll see if I can help you out.

Harold

WildSide

Thanks

Muddog picked up a few things for me while he was there. Thank you sir. I look forward to meeting you when I get a chance to come pick them up.

Ryan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks