• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlight question blinker problem

Desertshark

So I'll start with easy one. I am upgrading to some jw speaker head lights. My truck -lite less. Died on me. Question is on the h4 plug. Anyone know what number on truck is high and which is low beam? Second part.is my blinkers... they made a slow death now won't blink at all... I have installed a new 3 lever switch and blinker box. Tomorrow gonna replace all the bulbs..all of the connections have been cleaned and have new dielectric grease. Do the flash levers go out often?

lindsey97

H4_socket_wiring_diagram.jpg

Make sure your hood is grounded and the rest of the truck has good grounds. If you have bad grounds and install LED headlights, they will fail due to weak grounding.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks