• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlight switch for m915a1

Hooty481

I am going to be replacing my switch with a new switch and changing the marker lights to a different switch and useing a relay. the only problem i have right now is my pigtail is a little deformed. does anybody know where i can get a pig tail?

Hooty481

Just curious if docfarmall had better luck with his new switch.

Also curious if ferroequinologist went with the 3 lever.

Is the problem the marker lights or the head lights? Also which wire going to the switch is for the marker lights?

Hooty481

Just curious if docfarmall had better luck with his new switch.

Also curious if ferroequinologist went with the 3 lever.

Is the problem the marker lights or the head lights? Also which wire going to the switch is for the marker lights?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
3 lever switch mock up. Wiring is pretty simple

#15 on the light harness plug goes to the pink wire which is the 12v power on the stock truck side

#40 tag goes to the 2 wire brown plug which is the dash panel light power

460 or 461 doesn't matter which goes to the Orange wire for 12v power to the tail lights.

# 16 goes to the single brown pin for power to the headlights

#21 goes to the green wire for power to the marker lights.

I will cut the dash tomorrow for fitment. I also am going to use the stock truck plug and secure the plugs into the pins using electrical glue or silicone. Just tape off other wires for the heck of it. Black outs will still work thru the stock 915 blackout/normal switch

Going to have to move the Jake power level switch over behind the dash for better fitment of the 3 lever switch.

Looks like a spiders web at the moment but its pretty simple wiring.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks