• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlight upgrade options. I searched.

iacucv

Ok, so I searched about headlight upgrade options and I came up with 3. The sylvanias, the lmc h4 with the upgraded harness, and I read something of a Hella E series. A search for Hella E series isn't turning up much. So can anyone chime in on the best solution for my dim headlights in deer country, both cost and performance wise?

axeman

i ordered hella's from summit. keep looking. i got the pair to my door for 70$. I tried the sylvanias first,the low beams burned out in both within two months. with the hellas you can get differant wattage bulbs if you want.

Dukeboy

I am very happy with the Hella's from Summit. currently running H4's I believe. The light pattern is very focused with a distinct cuttoff line on low beam. If more light is needed you could even upgrade to a HID system from DDM tuning for H4 replacements for about $40 more. (I have not done this but may on another vehicle)

iacucv

Are you guys running the Hella H4s or the ecode euro model? Cheapest I'm seeing the e codes is about 110 for the pair plus bulbs. I'm guessing for 70 shipped you must have the h4?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks