• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlights and park lights

wcuhillbilly

Eriks Military sells a plug and play adapter harness that goes between your "master vehicle light switch" and the incoming harness that will splice the 2 wires that need connected to make the headlites and park lites run like a civy rig.... I used this connector instead of trying to splice the existing harness behind the dash.

There is a thread on here "Master Vehicle light switch" that tells what # wires to connect together. To my knowledge no one has developed a switch or modification to the switch that will supply power to the headlite and the park lite in unisom. the newer push button switches are even more problematic as some have melted down in the dash... However the circuit connection modification may be easier in the push button version rather than the riveted together lever style.

Btw, Welcome to the forum,,, now fill out your "signature" so we know what exactly your working on....

Thanks for the link Jake,,, im not real good at posting links or remembering where I found things..

Last edited:

Jakelc15

No problem. Jumpering the wires has worked well for me for years. I wasn't sure if the post with the wire diagram was on the old site or made it here.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk