• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Headlights blow

Dipstick

I installed one of those wiring converters from Erik's that makes the front marker lights come on with the headlights. When I switched to "service drive" it worked just as it should in the parking lot. The headlights and park/marker lights were both on. I decided to run a few errands, so I fired my Deuce up and headed out. I parked at the local mall and found that both headlights had burned out after five minutes of driving. You really can't install the conversion piece wrong. There's a slot that fits a tab at both ends so you end up with the right wiring orientation. I would appreciate any advice my fellow SS members may have.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Measure your battery voltage with truck running.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks