• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heart of Ohio USA Days Festival Parade

jime

For the last two years I've been heaving the local war heros into the bed of the Deuce to ride behind the color guard in the parade. Those guys are so cool and we have a lot of fun. The president of the local VFW asked me if others with MVs would like to join in.

The Parade is in Centerburg OH (Knox CO, North of Columbus), and starts at 11am on Saturday June 30th. We'll meet up at the AmVets on the southwest side of town (on SR3&36) at around 10:15am. The parade runs about 1.5 miles to the park.

Let me know if you've got some rolling green to put into the parade, we'd love to have you. Bring lots of candy!

jime

OK guys. there's gotta be some MVs available near C'burg on the 30th. (I know there are 'cause the title agency lady told me that she'd seen a lot lately!) We're no lookin' for show quality here! Let me know.

jime

Anyone in the area with an MV would be apprecaited! I hate being an army of one!
AmVets in Centerburg at 10:15am Saturday June 30th.