• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater blower motor

Stihl029

Well I pulled it out to verify... squirrel! (point) cage was on correctly.
So no joy there it seems that the motor spins in the wrong direction though.

I checked 20p and found some interesting info at figure 244 that differes from figure 206. Rigs without the winterization kits have a blower motor 22020945 (6105-164-6546), and rigs with the winterization kits have a blower motor 22098841 (6105-01-254-9496)

I checked all possible p/n with both GM Parts direct as well as Napa online with no joy for what I need.

If you should feel that you need to bend over for your parts for the regular truck the gm part number that I found to work is 52498869. They are about 90 dollars from the stealership or 50 from GM parts direct.

So anyone have a spare winterization kit or two or piece parts from said units? I may just end up having to find a fan kit from a VW that hooks up in the ducting.

Will post pics when I get home they are on my blackberry.

Thanks guys I guess I should have done some more homework before I piped up.

NPD732

The blower motor for the standard heater rotates clockwise. The blower for the arctic kit rotates counter clockwise. Four seasons part #35589 is the blower for the arctic kit. Part #35582 will work also. Ask for the blower off of a 84 S-10 pickup no ac.