• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater Fan motor replacement

BEASTMASTER

hey bud, how you got a 12 volt motor in that thing? i'll check wiyh my buddie, and i'll check corsini's tommorrow on the way home from work.

kaiser2help

Thanks J. That would be great. Its just a little tiny thing as you can see but it is a great heater. My budy's deuce has the flame heater and I am all set with that Choking inferno. I really like my coolant heater. I*f you go to Corsinis dony tell Jim or John its for me. Every time I go in there I send them running. Here comes that guy with that blasted military truck again.

ida34

Why would you not have an uneven draw from one battery? No matter where you connect it if you are only getting 12 volts then you are only drawing from one battery. Many have done it and not had a problem but I prefer to use a 12 volt converter for stuff.

BEASTMASTER

john says bring it in to match one. my buddie will try to find one amongst his well scattered parts. sam winer has them for $25.00 but again you might have to match. i got a 24 volt one on the shelf you can have for what i paid for it. if it fits.