• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater hoses

Kharville

I am trying to validate my heater hoses against the PS article below. Is my top hose where it should be? I can't really tell from the quality of the picture.

attachment-9.jpeghose1.JPG

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am trying to validate my heater hoses against the PS article below. Is my top hose where it should be? I can't really tell from the quality of the picture.

View attachment 711896View attachment 711895
Are you working on a HMMWV or a M35A2 , you posted a article for the HMMWV but thread is in the deuce forum
and no mention of what truck your trying to install it on .

If your trying to install on a deuce post #9 of this thread has the correct article.
M35 hot water heater

Edit; spelling :doghead:

Last edited:

Kharville

Are you working on a HMMWV or a M35A2 , you posted a article for the HMMWV but thread is in the deuce forum
and no mention of what truck your trying to install it on .

If your trying to install on a deuce post #9 of this thread has the correct article.
M35 hot water heater

Edit; spelling :doghead:
The article I posted is the same one you mentioned. "Multifuel 2.5 ton". It is for Deuce. Where did you see HMMWV?

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
Validate your heater hoses hookups by searching Steel Soldiers.
Also search for coolant filter setup with and without a cab heater.

Anyhow, here is some stuff to add to the confusion.

What not to do with or without a filter.
coolant filterwhat not to do.jpg

and pictures of what has been done with coolant filters, with and without cab heaters.
CCW filter complete 09172014.jpgCCW to waterpump original valve.jpgCCW waterpump inlet to same size.jpgcoolant filter flow.jpgcoolant filter old line plugged.jpgcoolant filter proper hookup return to pump.jpg

coolant filterwhat not to do.jpgcoolant filter with valve.jpgcoolant filter the right way.jpgcoolant filter proper way.jpgcoolant filterwith heater tee.jpg

hot water outlet vave pump.jpghot water outlet valve from where.jpghot water outlet valve from water pump.jpghot water outlet from engine.jpghot water inlet to engine.jpgcoolant filter proper way.jpgthis valve.jpg
Ain't pictures wonderful?

rustystud

Validate your heater hoses hookups by searching Steel Soldiers.
Also search for coolant filter setup with and without a cab heater.

Anyhow, here is some stuff to add to the confusion.

What not to do with or without a filter.
View attachment 711900

and pictures of what has been done with coolant filters, with and without cab heaters.
View attachment 711901View attachment 711902View attachment 711903View attachment 711904View attachment 711905View attachment 711906

View attachment 711900View attachment 711909View attachment 711908View attachment 711907View attachment 711910

View attachment 711915View attachment 711914View attachment 711913View attachment 711912View attachment 711911View attachment 711907View attachment 711916
Ain't pictures wonderful?

What ? No pictures of my set-up ? I know it looks crazy what with two cab heaters, coolant filter and engine block heater but I thought I could get at least an honorary mention ! :shrugs:

frank8003

In Memorial
In Memorial
rustystud post the link to all your heater setup pictures or post them here,
You always get honorable mention for your stuff.
Help add to the being in the land of crystal clarity a bit more.

rustystud

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks